Possibly ever since I started using money, and definitely since I started earning my own, I have tried my best to make it stretch as much as it can. Saving money is an art, and to me it's something that I am actually passionate about and enoy. No wonder then, people I know reach out to me all the time to consult before they make a purchase.
Based on those facts, it shouldn't surprise anyone that my biggest project to date is Smash Deals & Coupons, a social network / directory of coupons and deals for thousands of online and brick-and-mortar stores. The Money Savers Blog is a weblog that I publish at Smash Deals & Coupons to share some tips 'n tricks and shopping related news. Here're the latest entries from that blog:
- Top 10 Kids Halloween Costumes For 2012
- Car Rentals - How To Save Money When Renting Cars!
- How To Take College Classes Online... For Free!
- True Cost Of Lighting [Infographic]
- Sub-Reddits For The Frugal Consumer
- Cutting The Cable Cord And Living Without It
- Getting Money That States Owe You
- How To Buy Facebook Stocks WithOUT Buying Facebook Stocks
- Unique Ideas For Mother's Day 5-13-2012
- Instagram On Android: End Of Smartphone Elitism?
- Making Use Of Employee Discounts
- Should You Use A Coupon On A Date?
- The Art Of Not Being An "Early Adopter"
- Buying Refurbished - Why It Makes Sense