I am a CISSP and SANS GIAC certified information security consultant who has worked on engagements at a variety of clients in Information Security, Privacy Management, ITGRC and IT Audit roles. I attended Fairleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey and graduated with a B.S. in Information Technology and a minor in Business.
Prior to joining my current firm, I gained experience in Information Security at a major financial publishing company. I have conducted vulnerability assessments, penetration tests and threat/risk analyses, providing clients with comprehensive reports and remediation options.
- CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- PCI-QSA - Payment Card Industry Qualified Security Assessor (Employer Designation)
- GWAPT - SANS GIAC Web Application Pen Tester
- GCIH - SANS GIAC Certified Incident Handler
- ACC - RSA Archer Certified Consultant
- Comprehensive Information Security Assessments
- ITGRC Program Development and Implementation
- IT SOX Compliance & IT Audit
- Web Application Penetration & Risk
- Network Penetration & Risk
- Information Security Policy Gap Analysis
- ISO 27001, BITS SIG, & Third Party Vendor Assessments